The three day workshop followed by a field visit will introduce these technologies and address some of the main issues that broadcasters are facing when they want to introduce OTT and IBB services within their portfolio. It will not only explore the technology but also look at other value added services and business opportunities that they can introduce to attain a competitive edge in the market place. This year workshop will also address social media and regulatory aspects.
At the end of the workshop the participants will be able to understand
• Introduction and review of OTT and IBB for future Media.
• Public cloud, OTT and regulation.
• New Media.
• Impressive audio experience in OTT and HbbTV services.
• Case studies and experiences sharing.
• IP live streaming and On-demand services global and regional.
Profile of Participant
• Heads of Engineering and Production departments (Radio and Television).
• Officials who are involved on engineering, production and programme departments.
• At least five years of experience in radio and television broadcasting.
• Ability to understand, speak and write in English fluently.