AIBD is pleased to confirm the following speakers for the Asia Media Summit to be held in Qingdao, China from 6 - 8 June 2017, and urge you to register online by 10th May 2017.
1. Speakers Confirmed
- Ms Jiang Hua, Director, News and Media Division, Department of Public Information, United Nations
- Dr Marielza Oliveira, Director and UNESCO Representative to the People’s Republic of China, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Japan, Mongolia and the Republic of Korea
- Mr Shantha Retnasingam, Chief, Section for Mobilizing Resources from Multilateral and Private Partners, Bureau of strategic Planning, UNESCO
- Ms Valerie Cliff, UNDP Asia-Pacific Deputy Regional Director and Director of the Bangkok Regional Hub
- Hon. Mr Hasanul Haq Inu, MP, Minister of Information, Bangladesh
- H.E. Dr Pe Myint, Union Minister for Information, Ministry of Information, Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Hon. Jose Ruperto Martin M. Andanar, Secretary, Presidential Communications Operations Office, Philippines
- H.E. Afamasaga Lepuiai Rico Tupai, Minister of Communications and Information Technology of the Indepenent State of Samoa
- Hon. Abdullahi Majeed, Minister of State for Environment and Energy, Maldives
- Hon. Ybhg. Dato’ Sri Dr Sharifah Zarah Syed Ahmad, Ministry of Communications and Multimedia, Malaysia
- Hon. Dato’ Seri Dr Chen Chaw Min, Secretary General, Ministry of Health, Malaysia
- Dr. Javad Mottaghi, Secretary-General, ABU
And many more..
2. Deadline for Registration for AMS
The deadline for AMS 2017 online registration is 10th May 2017. If you have not done this, please register online as soon as possible at the link here. Kindly note that Chinese Visa application may take at least 3 weeks.