This workshop is aimed at enhancing the participants’ knowledge and better understanding of the current trends in producing radio programme. Application of methodology how to entice the targeted listeners by re-strategizing approaches to align with organization vision and mission.
Objectives & Learning Outcomes
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
i. Importance of “hot clock” and how to prepare the “hot clock”;
ii. Function, roles and responsibility of Programme Director & Scheduler;
iii. Understand the theme of radio channel to able to align focus content creation;
iv. Understand the opportunities and strategy; Channel Identity, Branding, Managing resources, Programming & Slotting, Programme Repackaging;
v. All Channel Managers will submit their respective proposal of action plan to Head of Radio Programmes (The Way Forward – Channel Identity/Programme Repackaging/Programming Slots) for consideration on the implementation phase.
• Radio Production Route;
• Roles and responsibility of Programme Director & Scheduler;
• Importance, impact and preparation of Hot Clock;
• Identify, Market, Brand Signature/Killer Radio Programme;
• Opportunities and strategy; Channel Identity, Branding, Managing Resources, Programming & Slotting, Programme Repackaging;
• Sharing techniques and business model strategy in managing Radio channel.
Profile Of Participant
• Production Session – Producers/Channel Managers
• Management Session – Channel Managers
• At least three (3) years of experience in radio programme production • Ability to express and write in English fluently.